AirWatch Offers a Safe Passage Program for MDM Customers
It’s challenging enough to manage thousands of devices, applications, and content across your organization. Why manage multiple vendors as well? Standardize solutions and simplify management with AirWatch by VMware, for comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM). Our Safe Passage Program provides a simple path forward with migration services to make it easy for you to consolidate multiple point solutions into our next-generation EMM platform.
Why Now? The Market Has Shifted from MDM to EMM
Enterprise mobility is a market in transition, and AirWatch has been on the front lines helping leading organizations develop modern, comprehensive mobile strategies that address all aspects of a mobile deployment, at the device, application and content levels. AirWatch is leading the transition with our comprehensive enterprise mobility management platform, which provides a seamless user experience and single management console.
Top 10 AirWatch Advantages
- 1. Single platform for enterprise mobility management with a central console to manage mobile devices, email, applications, content, browsing and more.
- 2. Flexible approach to manage the device and/or a secure workspace on the device to address multiple use cases across the extended enterprise.
- 3. Same-day support for all major operating system and OEM releases enable organizations to take advantage the latest technology advancements.
- 4. Extended management for laptops, rugged and peripheral devices alongside mobile devices.
- 5. Common development platform with unified codebase enables seamless product integration and unified user experience across mobile tools.
- 6. Best-in-class architecture that is scalable and secure, with unparalleled multitenancy and role-based access control for delegated management.
- 7. Tight integration to enterprise systems, streamlined one-time, back-end setup and a growing ecosystem of partner solutions to maximize your investments.
- 8. Automated compliance engine with pre-defined rules and actions, real-time mobile analytics with interactive dashboards and integrated reporting portal.
- 9. Strong global presence and localized sales, services and support across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, with solutions available in 17 languages.
- 10. Financial strength of VMware enables continued investment in R&D to extend the platform, deepen functionality, and bring innovative products to market.
Efficiency and Cost Savings
Organizations switching from legacy MDM solutions and other point solutions to the comprehensive AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management Platform will immediately gain increased operational efficiency and cost savings. Your IT department will benefit from having a central console that automates enrollment and configurations, asset tracking, compliance monitoring, software and app updates and troubleshooting. Your end users’ productivity will increase when they have a unified set of mobile tools with seamless integration and self-service capabilities. Your organization will also experience higher long-term returns by investing in a platform that can scale to support your future mobile initiatives.
Seamless Migration Process
There are many things to consider when you’re getting ready to make the switch, so we’ve designed a migration plan that will make the experience virtually seamless to your end users and minimize impact to your business operations. Starting today, organization can follow our migration path and switch to the AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management Platform.
About AirWatch by VMware
AirWatch is the most comprehensive enterprise mobility management platform, with market-leading solutions for mobile device, email, application, content and browser management. We’ve built our products from the ground up on top of a best-in-class, multitenant architecture that’s scalable and secure. Together with VMware, we provide the most complete solution in the market, from desktop to mobile, helping organizations accelerate their next-generation mobile strategies. Visit air-watch.com/solutions to learn more.