Get users up and running quickly with enhanced deployment
and provisioning features in Windows 10.
- Join devices to the domain, configure over-the-air, and set up for management with AirWatch in one streamlined workflow
- Bulk enroll devices via policy and deliver a complete provisioning package that can be installed by the end user with just one click
- Enroll devices on any public or private network thanks to native SSO and integration to cloud-based identity management solutions
- Enable a CYOD program by setting up devices for an out-of-box experience (OOBE) requiring zero IT involvement
- Allow employees to simply add their work account to their own device or a work application to register for management with AirWatch
Create a more unified app experience for developers, IT administrators and end users.
- Provide the same user experience all app types with a unified Windows Store which fully integrates with VMware AirWatch® Catalog™
- Distribute B2B and line-of-business (LOB) apps through online or offline channels and with or without a Microsoft or directory services account
- Provision classic Win32/Win64 desktop apps with AirWatch, without relying on traditional systems management or PCLM tools
- Establish automated workflows for product installation and remote distribution of apps, drivers, firmware updates, and other complex scripts
- Create compliance policies with custom whitelist and blacklist inventories that allow only apps from trusted sources
Take endpoint and data protection to a new level with advanced security features.
- Monitor device health and detect compromised devices with AirWatch compliance engine and health attestation capabilities in Windows 10
- Define automated escalation policies in the AirWatch management console to notify users and/or perform actions on compromised devices
- Prevent corporate data leakage by defining granular controls such as conditional access rules, per-App VPN, and encryption policies
- Test advanced data loss prevention (DLP) capabilities with early access to Enterprise Data Protection (EDP) features for Windows Insiders customers1
- Set policies for user verification, including biometric gesture, by leveraging AirWatch integration with Windows Hello and Passport for Work
1 AirWatch is excited to partner with Microsoft and offer early access to the EDP features for Windows Insiders program participants. EDP features in Windows 10 are not GA and subject to change by Microsoft.
Windows 10 introduces new model for data security with Enterprise Data Protection
Read the Blog
Streamline how updates are managed and delivered across your organization.
- Choose whether users can control OS updates on their own or enforce OS updates via subscription to Windows update sources
- Integrate with an existing Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) solution or the new Windows Update for Business service
- Control the deployment schedule based on the organization’s preferred approach or sensitivity to feature and security updates
- Define maintenance windows, such as the preferred day and time for installation, so updates don’t interfere with user productivity
- Support the new Windows Update Delivery Optimization feature for peer-to-peer delivery, so users receive updates and apps more quickly